Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My 2016 Headlines... I Guess

   So hello everyone out there, I have not blogged or posted since 2016 it is now 2017 and I last posted in the end of summer now it's almost spring, so I guess you could say I am bad at this whole "remembering to blog thing" because I am. What I am about to say might be shocking to those who don't know me too well, but those who know me well will have totally seen it coming, I actually kind of forgot about the blog all together, I refound it yesterday when I was bored and looking my self up. So you're welcome to those who actually enjoy this randomness I write, but to those who from the start didn't think this was a good idea... also you're welcome. A lot has happened in a year but my main headlines of 2016 are that I was in two productions at school they where "School House Rock Live Jr." and "The Little Mermaid" so thanks to everyone who supported me in those. So guess that's all I have for now. Thank you for taking time to read this post. And I'll try to blog more often, and see you in my later Adventures in Blogging.

-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment